« Back to event listing
Sing for Courage - 12 hr Music Festival ! -
St Dennis Football Club, Whitegates, St Dennis, PL26 8AP
Date: Saturday 18th June 2011
Tanya's Courage presents :
Sing for Courage - An Outdoor, 12 hour Music Festival.
Midday to Midnight with 12 fantastic bands!
- True Collision – Alternative Rock Band from St Austell, these guys are a popular band gigging all over Cornwall and Devon
- Cambion - Be prepared to be blown away by the sound of this fantastic Metal band hailing from Exeter.
- Tony King – The King of the Swing, Tony will also be compering throughout the day, ladies you won’t want to miss this guy, Mr Smooth King of the Swing!
- Jack Wallen – A wonderful acoustic set by Cornwall’s very own Jack Wallen, who recently supported James Morrison at The Hall For Cornwall
- Belfast Busker – Singing traditional old Irish favourites, mixed in with a bit of British and American folk-rock, this is definately an act not to be missed, a well known favourite in Cornwall
- Devils Creek - Definitely one to watch and a band that will be around in the Cornish music scene a while yet. If you like classic rock or blues then you will love Devils Creek.
- Company B - These guys bring the Sights and Sounds of the 50’s to the stage in a show stoppin’, jaw dropping’ performance.
- Sam Naylor - Sam Naylor is a singer/songwriter/acoustic guitarist, born and raised in Cornwall. His style of playing incorporates hitting the body of the guitar to produce percussive beats while slapping bass lines and picking melodies on the strings.
- Sophie Da May - This lady has an absolutely amazing voice and wows her audiance with a fantastic mix of styles! Don't miss this amazing voice!
- Fossil Rock - These guys bring all the favourites to life. An amazing rock cover band with the great vocals of Mr Al Toms!
- Moonlet and the love monks - an alternative-folk quintet from South West Cornwall. With their unique combination of quirky yet memorable lyrics and playful folk-inspired music, they are an up and coming presence in the Cornish music scene. Fun, catchy and with a flair for the slightly absurd. Don't miss them!
- Doo Wops -
- All day Bar
- Shooters Girls
- Craft Stall
- Free Camping
- Tanya's Courage BBQ will be fired up for Breakfast on the Sunday morning
(Campers are not allowed to bring their own BBQ's for safety reasons)
This is an event not to be missed and should be treated as a taster of what is to come next year when Tanya's Courage will make this event huge !!!!!
June 18th in the grounds of St.Dennis Football Club
Children £6.00 (Under 14yrs of age)
You may like to contact CRBO with your access requirements before placing your order.
Enter Tickets required below to book Online
Phone CRBO on 01726 879500
Buy over-the-counter at Tourist Offices in St Ives, Penzance, Falmouth, St Mawes, Truro, St Austell, Bodmin, Looe, Liskeard & Launceston plus 'Heartlands'Pool Redruth or 'The Well House' in Fowey.
Book tickets for this event...
Sorry ! Online booking for this event is closed now. Contact the venue
direct, they may have some tickets available, and mention that you wanted to
book Online !